Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Visiting Vermont in August

Ok I started this while in VT with intentions of getting things posted, but it didn't happen. We've been home for a week now and are missing everyone back there while also being glad to get back to poor Glenn who didn't get to go with us.

Once again months have passed and I haven't posted. I will go back when we get home and fill in the last month or so, but I just wanted to post some pictures from the great trip Renee and I are still taking back here in Vermont. We have had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa and getting to see lots of other family and friends. The two weeks are flying by and we will be heading home to Glenn on Saturday. Hope he still recognizes his baby now that she's learned lots of new tricks!

What are you putting on my head?

Bedard clan, part one

Who loves Renee? I'll give you three guesses :)

Mommy and her little brothers and sister

Bedard clan, part two

Future UVM alumni (Mania, Annan & Renee)

"and it was THIS BIG!"

On the road again!

Me and Grandpa

Me and Grandma

Grandpa and Cousin Addie taking a hike

Renee and Mommy with Great Grandma Bedard

Lovin' Grandpa!

Got to meet great Aunt Joanne

Talking to the elk with Aunt Mary & Uncle Arden

Uncle Jim's Future Maple Syrup Snob

Renee and her sponsers www.happyacresfarm.com

Just let me taste one please!

Renee is SO BIG!

Uncle John came all the way from VA to see us!

Grandpa & his girls

Special lunch date with Uncle Joe

Hangin' with the big girls just like Auntie Chrissy used to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment