Hello Family and Friends!
Thought we should get this started before baby gets here and seeing as to how there are only a few weeks until the official due date I thought I should hurry. All is going well so far. This has been the fastest 8+ months of my life so far. Baby is being good to me so far. Is very active, but getting cramped in there so lots of things sticking out here and there or just making my belly rock hard.
We are working on getting the nursery painted or rather I come home and tell Glenn what a great job he is doing. He won't let me near the fumes, which is ok with me since the painting talents lie on his side of the gene pool. We are going to do an underwater theme in there since we are one of those crazy couples that doesn't know what we are having besides a baby. Fish and turtles and sea critters work for both I think. Had to tell Glenn no kraken or other creatures from the too far deep. His vote was for the water levels from Mario Brothers, but being the meany I am that got nixed too.
Since this is my first post I will keep it brief to make sure I am actually doing this right, but we will do our best to keep you all posted as new events occur.
Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can you ask glenn if he can paint an otter on there somewhere? or maybe a seal? by far the cutest of all sea creatures...
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait!! How exciting.. it goes by so fast! Merry Christmas! Make sure Glenn is massaging your feet!
ReplyDelete